1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information Provided: Willwork4funk collects personally identifiable information you voluntarily submit to us, including information you provide when sending us an e-mail. We also collect personally identifiable information that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to us for public display online, including, but not limited to, any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, accounts, audio and video clips, links, or any other material (collectively “Content”), regardless of who ultimately uploads, posts, or otherwise transmits the materials for display on the RecordSetter sites.
2. INTERNAL INFORMATION USE
- E-Mail address: Willwork4funk may use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major changes to the Willwork4funk site or for customer service purposes. Willwork4funk will not use your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- Other Personal Information Provided: If you voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, Willwork4funk will use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of Willwork4funk, and to process any correspondence you send to us. Additionally, any personal information that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to us for public display online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Cookies and General Usage Activity: Only RecordSetter has access to any cookies or clear GIFs RecordSetter installs on your computer. RecordSetter uses the data we collect about General Usage Activity in conjunction with the information provided in your Member Profile to improve the quality and design of RecordSetter and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
3. THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION USE
RecordSetter will not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. RecordSetter may share or sell to third parties aggregate information in a form that does not include anything that could be used to identify you or to discover individual information about you. This includes, but is not limited to, the sharing and selling of aggregate General Usage Data or demographic information about our users and their use of the RecordSetter sites.
RecordSetter may also disclose your personally identifiable information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend RecordSetter’s rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of RecordSetter; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our Users, including you, or the public. This includes, but is not limited to, the disclosure of personally identifiable information to law enforcement officials if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else as part of any investigation into your actions.
RecordSetter takes many precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration. This includes internal corporate policies to limit access to systems that store your personal information. However, the Internet is an open system and technology and human operators are not infallible. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
5. MODIFYING/DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, update, correct, or request us to remove any personal information you have provided us at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com .
6. A SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN
RecordSetter is not intended for use by people under the age of 18. The RecordSetter sites target an audience over the age of 18 and some content may not be appropriate for all ages. RecordSetter does not intend to collect, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. However, if you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon request, the parent or guardian of a child under 13 may review and request the deletion of such child’s personal information, as well as refuse to permit the further collection or use of such personal information.